1 Corinthians 12:21–26 – “In Marriage” – Kerry Kaino
1. What might be some of the emotional feelings that lie behind a statement like “I don’t need you”? (verse 21)
2. What themes of diversity and unity can you see in the verses 21-26?
3. In what ways are diversity (differences) and unity (likenesses) experienced in marriage relationships? In virtually all relationships?
4. What opportunities do differences and likenesses give to us?
5. What is the vision of God for the Body of Christ when it functions with love and respect? What is the vision of God for those in marriage relationships when they live with love and respect?