2 Corinthians 4:1–11 – “With Ambition” – Kerry Kaino
1. What is the “therefore” there for in verse 1; that is, what does it refer back to?
2. Paul shares in verse 6 that “the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ” shines in his heart. As a result of that light, what does he share is different in his life and ministry?
3. What is the significance of the imagery of “jars of clay” (verse 7)?
4. What do you think it means that “we always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body” (verse 10)?
5. In what ways does Paul in verse 8 acknowledge both the realities of life and the dynamic intervention of Jesus?