Matthew 26:69–75 – "Tears of Denial" – Kerry Kaino
1. What blessings are ours because “we have been with Jesus”? Reflect upon how the servant girls and others who confronted Peter turned this into something unwanted.
2. What are the “three’s” that Peter experienced in his life? In what ways are they significant?
3. Describe the emotional journey that Peter might have experienced during these verses. Use words, perhaps even a line graph.
4. “I don’t know Jesus.” Are there times when we live as if we don’t know Jesus? What are some of the pressures that lead us to do that?
5. In Luke 22:61, Jesus turned and looked Peter straight in the eye. What do you think Jesus saw?