Numbers 6:22–26 – "The LORD Blesses" – Kerry Kaino
1. In Numbers 6:22-26, in what ways is it made very clear that the Lord is the source of the blessing even though Aaron and his sons might voice that blessing?
2. What portion of the three-fold blessing is particularly meaningful to you in your current life situation?
3. What do you think of the statement … “never do you need the blessing of God more than when you know you do not deserve it or when you are most afraid that maybe it is not for you”?
4. What can help us to be better ready to receive the Lord’s blessing?
5. When we receive God’s blessing, then what?