Book ch:vv – "Title" – Kerry Kaino
1. How might those exiled in Babylon have responded to the prophetic word of Jeremiah in verses 4-7? Why?
2. What significance is found in the words “I carried” in verse 4? What do those words say about God?
3. What is the range of our reactions when we find ourselves in periods of struggle and/or suffering in our lives?
4. What are some things that can help us to better discern God’s will and work in our lives when we find ourselves in crisis? What are some things that can get in the way of our doing that?
5. What good things are experienced when we respond to situations of life with hearts of blessing, especially unpleasant situations of life?