2 Corinthians 8:1–4 – "Blessing with Joy" – Kerry Kaino
1. What did Paul want the Corinthian Church to know about the Macedonian churches? Why was this important?
2. Describe the life situation of the Macedonian churches as depicted in verse 2.
3. What do verses 3 and 4 tell us about the heart of the Macedonian Christians?
4. The English word translated as “privilege” (NIV) in verse 4 is the same Greek word translated elsewhere as “grace” in verse 1. What does this tell us about the transforming work of God in people’s lives?
5. In what ways are we challenged to share the blessing of “rich generosity”?