Ecclesiastes 3:1–14 – “Time: It seems there is Never Enough” – Kerry Kaino
Questions for Reflection
1. Looking back over the past several months, what have been some of your best times? Hardest times?
2. Reflecting on verses 1-8, in what experiences of life have you found yourself participating or giving thought to these days? In what ways has your time with those experiences been meaningful? Or not?
3. Do you more often find yourself with “time on your hands” or “running out of time”? Which way of life would you rather have? Why? Is there another way to live with the time we have?
4. What do you think it means that God “has made everything beautiful in its time”? (verse 11)
5. In what ways does having an eternal perspective impact our living in our current time (verses 11-15?
6. What is something for which you would like to have more time? What might that desire mean?