Luke 10:30–32 – “How Big is Our World?” – Kerry Kaino
1. What are some reasons that we might be led to convince ourselves not to get involved in a complex situation of need?
2. Of all the people that Jesus could have chosen to have roles in His parable, what do you think is the significance of Him choosing a priest and a Levite?
3. If Jesus was putting emphasis on particular words in verses 31-32, what words do you think they might be?
4. Why do you think there is not more compassion in this world shown to the stranger?
5. What opportunities are around us that we miss because we ignore them?