Romans 16:1–16 – "Where Everybody Knows Your Name" – Kerry Kaino
1. What are various factors that relate to different people’s preferences on being known by name or remaining anonymous?
2. What do you think Paul’s purpose is in these verses as he identifies a host of different people?
3. What does the content of these verses say about Paul? Do you think these verses are more about Paul, or more about the members of the Roman church?
4. How good are you at remembering people’s names? Even if you are not the best at remembering names, what can you do to build community?
5. What are some things we can do at Presby to strengthen our connections with each other?