Colossians 4:7–18 – “Many Names, One Family” – Kerry Kaino
1. What different names have you been known by? Nicknames? Terms of Endearment?
2. In what ways did these different names capture or not capture something about you?
3. What indications do you have that the names shared by Paul in these verses were more than just names to him? Who were they to him?
4. At the time of Paul’s writing of the letter to the Colossians, it is believed by many that he was imprisoned in Rome. In what ways is it clear that Paul did not let prison walls limit his mission of reaching others with the good news of Jesus Christ and his vision for the building of the Kingdom of God?
5. What mission have you/we received from the Lord that we are yet to complete?