Jeremiah 17:5–8 – “Who am I?” – Kerry Kaino
1. What comparisons and contrasts do you see in verses 5-6 and verses 7-8.
2. While blessings are certainly desired over curses, why is it still so easy for us to trust in our human resources? What does that say about us?
3. In what ways can our sense of identity be wrapped up in what we have, what we do, and what other people think of us?
4. What is needed within us to accept God’s invitation to join Him on the deeper journey of discovering who we are meant to be?
5. Give thanks to the Lord for His blessings, and the life without fear that He offers us.