Psalm 115:1–11 – “A Life of Worship” – Kerry Kaino
1. How would you define "worship"? Why do we "worship", and who/what do we "worship?
2. Why do you think the repetition in verse 1 is significant? In what ways are verses 4-8 a result of turning verse 1 around, and claiming glory for ourselves?
3. When might you have wrestled with the question, "Where is God?" In what ways does this wrestling affect our focus of worship?
4. Do you think the triple repetition of "Trust in the Lord — He is their help and shield" is more of a declaration, a celebration, or a call?
5. Why do you think verse 3 is important to remember when we have in our own minds how we need God to be our help and shield?