John 6:60–69 – “The Back-Breaking Twist" – Kerry Kaino
1. What was the hard teaching that many of the disciples of Jesus were referring to in verse 66? (“This is a hard teaching. Who can accept it?”)
2. Do you think Jesus would have preferred to be challenged directly rather than have the people murmur among themselves? Why, or why not?
3. What is something that Jesus says that is hard for you to hear/accept/live? How do you deal with that?
4. What kind of involvement is Jesus calling for when He invites us to “eat of the bread of life”?
5. If you are a follower of Jesus, why do you follow Him? If you are not a follower of Jesus, why not?