1 Samuel 25:1–35 – "The Power of Grace" – Kerry Kaino
Questions for Reflection:
1. Read Proverbs 17:12; 18:7 and 27:3. What makes the fool of Proverbs into a fool?
2. In what ways was Nabal acting like a fool? In what ways was David also acting like a fool?
3. What words and/or actions of Abigail struck a chord within David?
4. What are some ways that God calls us back to solid ground when we lose our bearings on who we are and how we should live?
5. Read Psalm 63. In the midst of the deserts of life and in times of trouble, what keeps the Psalmist grounded? Seek for that in your own life, too