2 Chronicles 20:1–4, 14–22 – "Jehoshaphat – The Songs of God’s Victory" – Kerry Kaino, Marc Takeno, Keren Kang, Jana Robbins
1. In what ways do you see the surprise of Jehoshaphat and the people of Judah in these verses? As you read these verses, in what ways are YOU surprised?
2. How is it possible for people to worship God when they are faced with a crisis of overwhelming odds? (Verses 18-21)
3. In what ways have you already experienced the truth of the words, “For the battle is not yours, but God’s.” (Verse 15)
4. What do you see as the significance of Jehoshaphat placing a worship team at the front of the army as they are marching toward battle? (Verse 21) What relevance might this have for us?
5. In what ways might we see the victory of the Lord, even when the battles we are waging in the world seem to be going badly for us?