Revelation 4:6–11 – "Signposts: Treasuring the True Treasure" – Kerry Kaino
Questions for Reflection:
1. Visualize in your mind’s eye the scene painted in these verses. Where do you see yourself? How do you see yourself feeling? What do you see yourself doing?
2. With this scene still in your mind, what are you most afraid of? What are you intrigued by? What catches your attention? What are you attracted to?
3. Looking at your life, what are some of your valuable treasures? Why do they have value to you?
4. Read Matthew 6:19-20 … “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.”
What connection(s), if any, do you see between Matthew 6:19-20 and Revelation 4:6-11?
5. What helps remind you of what and where the best treasures are?