John 20:11–15 – “Who is it you are looking for?” – Kerry Kaino
Questions for Reflection
- “Why are you crying?” What are some things that cause you to cry these days?
- In what ways are you experiencing loss/sadness these days? In what ways is loss experienced even beyond these COVID-19 months.
- What deeper meaning might Jesus’ question have for us … “Who is it you are looking for?”
- In what ways does resurrection totally change everything?
Presby Sermons YouTube playlist: https://bit.ly/presby-sermons
- Give to Presby: https://jpresby.org/giving
- “Walking Together, Apart, Across the World”
12th Annual Walk For Water – May 9, 2020 at 10 a.m.
Join us on Saturday, May 9, 2020 at 10 a.m. as we adapt this annual event to prevent the spread of COVID-19. This year we will be hosting a network of small community walks across the Puget Sound region, much like the women in Kenya who form Path From Poverty groups in their own communities and pull together to create change. Each Walk for Water team can meet in their own neighborhood (as permitted by current health recommendations) and we will simultaneously walk in support of our sisters in Kenya who walk every day to collect water for their families.
Register online: walk.pathfrompoverty.org
How to get involved:
*Join our “Presby Water Angels” Team
*Purchase a Limited Edition PFP Walk Shirt by April 20 to have it delivered to your home before the Walk
[tags sermon, podcast]